Enviro Concepts commercial wash pads are ideal for washing a range of vehicles including cars, trucks, buses and forklifts. The Prestige Wash Pad is a cost-effective wash bay solution for businesses. Available in 2 Tonne per axle or 12 Tonne per axle, the Prestige Pad Wash Bay can be used for all types of wash down facilities – from small spaces or indoors to large showrooms or sites. The Prestige Pads are modular, portable, cost-effective and they can be easily set up on site.
- Wash Bay Size: 6 m long x 4.7 m wide, includes two 1.1 m wide walkways on either side of the Prestige Wash Pad
- Optimal Walls: 2 m high polycarbonate walls to prevent overspray and contain water
- Gutter: Centralised gutter in the wash pad collects wastewater allowing for float switch and pump control
- Warranty: 10 Years Structural Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 2T per axle rating for cars and light vehicles to 12T per axle rating for any truck configuration
- Setup Time: 1-2 Days
- Car and Light Vehicle Wash Down
- Mechanical Workshops
- Trucks & Buses
- Equipment Wash Downs
- Modular, above ground, relocatable
- The wash bay can be installed quickly
- Enviro Concepts provides turnkey projects
- Lease and Rental options available
- Complete setup starts as low as $12/day
PRESTIGE PAD WALLS
The Prestige Pad comes with optional walls on 1, 2 or 3 sides. They are 2 m high to prevents over spray. Standard walls are the polycarbonate for this package, however, heavy duty steel walls or vinyl walls can be added, if required.
A Prestige Pad has optional ramps
- Drive On Reverse Off: Set of 2 ramps
- Drive Through: 2 x set of 4 ramps
The ramps are constructed with hot dip galvanised steel and weigh 50-150 kg each. Ramps are available at 2 Tonne and 12 Tonne per axle.
Dimensions are 2 m x 0.6 m (singular ramp). Top finishes include checker plate, rumble grid or shaker grid. We also provide sacrificial plates for metal tracked equipment.
To download this page as a specification sheet, visit our Downloads page.
If you have questions on your car, bus, equipment or truck wash bay, get a free consultation and estimate by clicking on the button below.