Enviro Concepts provides reliable and innovative Disinfection and pH Control for a wide range of water and wastewater treatment applications.
Enviro Concepts Disinfection and pH Control systems are specially designed and engineered to dose and monitor Chlorine and pH in wastewater
to ensure prevention of harmful effects to people’s health, safety or the environment.
Using automatic Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP), Free Available Chlorine (FAC) and dual pH control, our Disinfection and pH Controllers will ensure the water is properly treated. Automatic dual pH control is used where both base and acid dosing are essential.
Enviro Concepts controllers use advanced control logic to provide precise control for a wide range of dosing pumps, peristaltic or pulse. They have the ability to communicate with existing PLC controller.
- Mine Vehicles and Equipment Wash Euent
- Mechanical Workshops Effluent Systems
- Storm and Ground Water Treatment
- Restaurants and Hotels
- Grease Trap Treatment
- Industrial Wash Effluents
- Light and Heavy Vehicle Wash Facilities
- Quarantine and Weed/Seed Hygiene
- Energy Suppliers, Resource Industry
- Brackish and Sea Water Treatment and Desalination
- Recycled Water Treatment or Discharge
- Enviro Controller Secure Panel
- Flow, Conductivity, Temperature, pH, FAC and
- ORP Reference Probes
- Data Logging and Alarms
- Electrical Control, PLC and Communications Port
- Peristaltic or Pulse Diaphragm Pumps
- Mounting Boards, Pipework and Pumps
- Chemical Bund Boxes
- Robust, Industrial Grade
|Chemical||Dosage Capacity (L/Hr)|
|Chlorine (NAOCl)||0.2 to 3.0|
|Acid (HCL, H2SO4)||0.1 to 3.0|
|Base (NaOH)||0.1 to 3.0|
|Sensors Fitted||Temp, Flow, pH, ORP/FAC, Reference Probes|
|Shipping Dimension||52cm x 62cm x 23cm|
|Shipping Weight||18 kgs|
|Communications Port||RS232 device via D89 plug (internal)|
|Electrical Supply||220-250 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, 10 amp continuously|
powered “clean” mains supply, 7Amp output relays
|Data Logging||Log can be set from 1 to 240 minute intervals. Downloaded either locally to a laptop or remotely via a GSM model|
|Alarms – User Defined||All defined set points are able to be associated with alarm outputs as +, – or +/- ranges|
|Alarms – No Volt Contact||A standard common no-volt alarm is incorporated in all controllers for DDC operation|
|Manifold||uPVC rated to 700 kPa at 50°C|
20 mm BSP female inlet and outlet piping
|Peristaltic Pumps||Available in 1 & 3 L/hr @ 350 kPa|
If you want to download our specification sheet, click here.
If you want a FREE ESTIMATE, contact us today!