Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
Enviro Concepts Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) units are engineered to remove a wide range of solids and hydrocarbons. They are engineered to efficiently remove suspended solids, fats and oils, BOD, COD and heavy metals from a wide variety of water and wastewater sources.
The Enviro DAF systems are pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested minimising site installation and start up time. Simple connections and easy to set up controls make these units ready for quick on-line service.
The Dissolved Air Flotation units emit minute air bubbles which bid with the oils and fats, precipitated metals and suspended solids increasing their ascending ability. This results in a floating sludge layer that can easily be removed by a mechanical scraper. A motorised scraper system then scrapes the waste into a waste tank for disposal.
DAF system or Dissolved air flotation is widely used in treating industrial wastewater from a growing number of industries and applications like:
- Vehicle & Truck Wash Stations
- Transport Container Wash Downs Facilities
- Pipes and Casings Wash Down Facilities
- Heavy Equipment and Machinery Wash Downs
- Oil refineries
- Petrochemical and chemical plants
- Natural gas processing plants
- Paper mills
- General water treatment
- Food processing
- Meat processing
- Fish processing
- Cheese processing
- Poultry processing
- Coated Mild Steel or Stainless
- Containerised, Skid Mount or Standalone
- Single, Multiple or No Chemical Injection
- Low Wear Mechanical Scraper
- Level Control Weir
- Feed and Discharge Water Pumps
- Efficient Air Diffusion and Mixing Zone
For a FREE QUOTE contact us here.